Specialist and Boutique
With drastic changes to the new English (Adv.) syllabus, excellence in a subject so complex and multifaceted can only be cultivated by a pedagogical approach that’s holistic and highly individualised. This is why we’ve carefully designed our course to cater to every possible need of an HSC English student.
The most comprehensive English (Adv.) course for the new syllabus. All students at Delta have access to the following:
COMPREHENSIVE course material is PROVIDED SPECIFIC TO EACH TEXT TO HELP YOU WRITE THE BEST ESSAYS.
Extremely comprehensive course material is provided for each student weekly. All of our course material is written and/or co-ordinated by our own state-ranking academic staff, who have spent thousands of hours researching, writing and compiling 200+ page course booklets for each text prescribed in Year 12.
Our Year 10 and 11 material focuses on developing the skills and conceptual frameworks of HSC English by drawing upon a range of Year 12 prescribed texts, ensuring that you’ll be highly familiar with the texts you’ll be assessed on in Year 12 long before you study them at school.
- Robert Frost Poetry (analysis on all poems included)
- Robert Gray Poetry (analysis on all poems included)
- Go Back to Where You Came From
- Frank Hurley – The Man Who Made History
- Life of Pi
- The Motorcycle Diaries
- The Tempest
- Mrs Dalloway & The Hours
- John Donne Poetry & Wit (analysis on all poems included)
- The Great Gatsby & Sonnets from the Portuguese (analysis on all poems included)
- Julius Caesar & The Prince
- Dubliners & Seamus Heaney Poetry (analysis on all poems included)
- King Richard III & Looking for Richard
- Metropolis & Nineteen Eighty-Four
- Pride and Prejudice & Letters to Alice
- TS Eliot Poetry (analysis on all poems included)
- Citizen Kane
- In the Skin of a Lion
- Speeches (analysis on all speeches included)
- William Yeats Poetry (analysis on all poems included)
- The Art of Travel
- Auden Poetry (analysis on all poems included)
- Brave New World
- The Crucible
- King Henry IV
- Wag the Dog
- Judith Wright Poetry (analysis on all poems included)
- Why Weren’t We Told?
Download Links (PDF)
Two-week trial available.
For further information on pricing & enrolment as well as samples of course material & marked essays, please contact us for a full information pack.